|By Jayaram Krishnaswamy||
|June 1, 2016 09:49 PM EDT|
Thin Film Electronics ASA (also known as Thinfilm) , a Norwegian company is a leader in the production of thinfilms using near field communication (NFC).
Thinfilm will be participating in the GSMA Innovation City at the Mobile World Congress in Shanghai during June 29-July 1, 2016
Thinfilm has two products,
- Thinfilm NFC SpeedTap(trademark)
- Thinfilm NFC OpenSense(trademark)
NFC SpeedTab using Near Field Communication(NFC) will connect everyday objects to the Internet of Everything. This is an affordable way of connecting items(bottles, pill containers, etc) using proprietary thin film technology to Smartphones.
Smartphone->Wine All you need to do is tap your Smartphone (with NFC) on the bottle carrying the smart tag.
This will have a large scale market as the Internet of Everything becomes more and more popular with Smart Phones as single source of control.
Watch this video:
- Linux & Games: Installing TransGaming's Latest Release, Cedega 4.0
- Migrating to Linux not easy for Windows users
- Migrating the Desktop from NT to Linux
- Sailing the Wine Dark Sea With Macromedia Fireworks MX
- Linux on the Desktop: Bringing Linux into the Corporate Environment
- How to install Neverwinter Nights on Linux
- Graphics Still the Hot Topic in Open Source .NET
- Fedora Software
- Novell Paying Microsoft Not to Sue
- Catching up with WINE